Established in 1880 by Fr. Saint Ignatius’ College has a non-selective enrolment policy and currently caters for approximately 1,560 students from Love song john kolvenbach pdf 5 to 12, including 335 boarders in Years 6 to 12. Australian politics, arts, law, religion and sport were educated at Riverview.
Jesuits to Sydney, on condition that they found a boys’ boarding school, and the bequest of Fr John Joseph Therry, who on his death in 1864 left the greater part of his property to the Society of Jesus, Fr Joseph Dalton SJ concluded arrangements for the purchase of the Riverview property on 28 June 1878. Dalton became founding Rector of the college. 8 and 12 would be received at Riverview “as soon as possible after the Christmas holidays. The building was designed by W. Wardell and opened on the feast of Saint Michael, 29 September 1880.